Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you need a Title to Lead?


It is more than a week since I wrote in my Blog. I ran into a Great personality by name Robin Sharma, I was really Impressed by all the work he is doing. I read a few pages of his book, "The Leader who had no Title"; and I listened to his video on his site and I felt I should let all my friends know about this guy and what he is up to. It made total sense.

Robin Sharma is one of the world's leading experts on leadership and personal development. In a ranking of top guru's in the leadership arena that included Jack Welch, John Maxwell and Jim Collins, Robin was voted #2 globally. (source: leadershipgurus.net)

Robin's book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari a book that has been published in nearly 50 countries, has been translated into 70 languages and has appeared on best-seller lists around the world. Harper Collins has just re-released with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari 10TH Anniversary Edition, this #1 bestseller continues to inspire and engage business people and the general public to get to "world-class".

Check out his Video:

http://tinyurl.com/27dcant

No comments:

Post a Comment